New Zealand Science and Technology
- AUT - Provide tertiary qualifications that are current,and focused on the application of science and technology in a wide range of field
- Faculty of Science - Provides opportunities for research and learning in a wide range of biological, chemical, computing, earth mathematical,and more.
- Ministry of Research, Science & Technology - Provides science and technology policy advice and related services to the government.
- Ministry of Science and Innovation - A statutory authority with an independent board, reporting to the minister of research, science and technology.
- School of Science & Engineering - Offers strong academic programmes in biological sciences, chemistry, earth sciences, engineering, physics, materials and more.
- Sensory Science Research Centre - The centre is involved in sensory science research that is fundamental in studies of product choice and consumer behaviour.
- the Roadshow - This site has been developed to assist teachers with information about the national science-technology trust and others.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon New Zealand. All rights reserved